Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summerings

Happy 4th of July!... a week ago. 

Okay, I'm a bit behind. We've been having a lot of stuff happening over here.

We went to our local gardens and enjoyed the flowers.



Clifford got his picture taken in front of some of his favorite flowers... sort of like most "normal" people might with their favorite, famous actors.





 Then, my papa and brother came over and set up a swing set in our back yard. 




While we were out there, I (really, grandma Crystal) discovered we have raspberries growing in our garden... like, a lot of them.
 
So that's neat.

The next day geeklet #4 got Catholic'd! I forgot the camera, because I can apparently be on top of taking pictures of berries and flowers but not important holy sacraments (sigh).

But here's a picture of him for reference.


And I came up with his is blog name! Peter!

So that stuff happened... and our basement flooded



And our air conditioner broke, got repaired, broke again, fixed, broke again... it's been kind of toasty here.




Bye!
















No comments:

Post a Comment