Monday, July 22, 2013

Procrastinating

It's getting to be that time again. Time to plan more seriously for the next school year!

I'm so excited that I've been unable to decide what to do first... certainly not procrastinating... just too excited, really. (Don't believe me? Good.)

Honestly, I am really excited about the upcoming school year. There's just so much summer fun left to have. Also, there's that baby who keeps me from sleeping.

Sure is cute, though. 

But mainly, I'm just great at procrastinating. 

Great thing about procrastinating is you can do it anywhere... 




 
So, I took the kids and procrastinated at the Historical Museum. 






 We've procrastinated at a playgroup, a library, and a park...  I'm running out of ideas, which means I might actually get something school related done this week.

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment