Sunday, April 14, 2013

Q!

We did a few things this week.





 We moved Clifford's "big boy" desk into the school room. And we finally got around to making our Easter calenders. 



Easter!

Our letter of the week is "Q" so we did a neat Queen of Heaven project. The project involved painting the kids' hands and feet. No pictures were taken of this processes because children with paint on their hands and feet is serious business that required all of my limbs to keep in check. But I did get some pics of them putting their finishing touches on. 




They drew faces and put sparkles on- because what's a picture of the Queen of Heaven without sparkles?

Clifford also added his own special touch...

it's hair.

The next day we reviewed our letter of the week by stamping with quarters. A project I immediately deemed a failure when our ink wouldn't cooperate. But kids are more flexible and both Maria and Clifford had a lot of fun stamping with quarters, even with me cringing. 






Then, instead of an art project we went over questions. Clifford came up with some interesting ones. My favorite was, "Will I be an adult next Christmas?"

With the end of the school year looming, I am getting ready for next year- 4K! We'll still be doing with preschool program for all three and then adding on some bonus 4K material for Clifford which I just ordered today and I am, of course, super excited about! 4K!






No comments:

Post a Comment